Day out Seahouses
An enjoyable townhouse, fantastically located at the heart of this traditional, Northumbrian fishing interface of Seahouses.
Decorated and furnished to a high standard, Crumstone Corner is large and comfortable throughout, with a cosy sitting room, a well equipped kitchen area and a charming garden and patio, ideal for soothing with an evening drink.
The house is completely situated for exploring the tourist attractions of Seahouses, including glistening sandy shores, a colourful harbour, many stores and eateries as well as the infamous The Olde Ship Inn, along with its fabulous genuine ale maritime museum-style bar and restaurant!
Enjoy exemplary fishing, biking, golf and walking from home or look at the impressive Bamburgh Castle and Cragside home, both within easy get to.
Historical Alnwick is 10 miles away or take a ferry across to your Farne isles, house toward most famous seabird sanctuary in the Brit Isles.
A perfect base that to uncover Northumberland and its particular stunning Heritage Coast.
Two bedrooms: 1 x two fold, 1 x twin. Restroom with shower, shower over, basin and WC. Well equipped kitchen area with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire. Garage/games room with pool dining table and table soccer.
- Night storage heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave oven, refrigerator, washer, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, choice of books
- Garage/games area containing 1/4 size snooker/pool dining table, table baseball, air hockey table and dartboard
- All gasoline and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in lease
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Partly enclosed, mature front side yard with garden furniture
- Sorry, no animals and no smoking cigarettes
- Store and club 2 mins walk
- Note: Washing machine and tumble dryer situated in adjoining storage it is not suitable for vehicles.