Accommodation in Bamburgh Northumberland
NE69 7AX_________________Sleeps: 2 - 6.
Animals by arrangement.
Costs: from £400.
(see 52 wk calendar for supply).
Prices on application.
Brief breaks offered at quick notice only._________________For further details kindly contact:Christine Mordue
Reload this map
Holly Lodge is a detached bungalow emerge a quiet place with views over available fields and a big safe yard. Both the kitchen and bathroom have now been recently updated. The stunning sandy coastline and the town tend to be about a 10 small stroll from home and Bamburgh Castle is a 5 min stroll.
There are many tasks within simple reach including walking, fishing, cruising and horse riding. Bamburgh golf course is amongst the most readily useful programs in the area and has now spectacular views.
- You will find three rooms, two twin and something double. Among double rooms has a wash basin. A travel cot and large seat are supplied.
- There clearly was a full bathroom with an over-bath shower and a different bath.
- Your kitchen is huge with a dining table and contains a dishwasher, washer, microwave oven and standard electric cooker. A top chair can be acquired. A dryer is found in the storage.
- There clearly was a large, south-facing living room with TV and DVD player and a separate living area with a TV and Video.
- The yard features a picnic dining table and there's a barbeque and garden furniture.
- There's parking for three cars and accessibility for wheel chairs.
- Services feature electrical energy and CH.
- The phone takes incoming calls only you could call disaster solutions if necessary.
- Duvets, bed linens and towels are supplied.
Regards to usage