November 20, 2019
Holy Island B&B
The Bungalow - Holy Island
Mrs. Maureen Porter
TD15 2SE, UK
High quality accommodation with excellent accessibility all facets of our lovely island. An established and quiet location from the side of the town with views of Lindisfarne Castle. Those currently acquainted the area will specially appreciate the convenience of our off road parking and tranquillity of your secluded garden.
- Three rooms - all en-suite with bath.
- Double and Twin bedded areas.
- Separate access to guest accommodation.
- Two spaces with outlook towards Lindisfarne Castle.
- Hospitality tray, Hairdryer, Colour TV/freeview.
- Centrally heated throughout.
- Large Private Car Park and Secluded Garden.
- Young ones over 13 years.
Sorry no pets and Non SmokingBreakfast Choice: a selection of alternatives can be found from our inclusive break fast selection which amongst various other products features the award-winning 'Bamburgh Bangers' along with other regional produce when offered. Vegetarians tend to be similarly catered for.
Arrival/Departure times: Unless otherwise agreed, we request visitors departing to check-out by 10am and those showing up to check-in between 2pm and 5pm.
|Bed & Breakfast Rates:
|2 to 4 nights||£85.00/night||£90.00/night|
|Over 4 nights||£80.00/night|
|1 x Person||£75.00/night|
|Minimum stay: 2-nights
Deposit: First-night beforehand
Optimal room occupancy: 2 persons
[ 2017 bookings not accepted until after 1st January 2017 ]
Payment and Deposit
- Repayment by UNITED KINGDOM money or many credit/debit cards.
- Customer Deposits: Full repayment of this first night is necessary as deposit.
- Deposits are NON-returnable unless the booking is cancelled by ourselves.
- No-show: in the eventuality of non-arrival, for whatever reason, we reserve the right to recover the loss for the whole of the contracted period. (We understand that in the eventuality of 'no-show' or 'late termination' customers may acquire holiday insurance coverage from around 12GBP.)
Share this article
Holy Island seals
March 19, 2020
Holy Island Church
August 2, 2019
Holy Island weather
July 6, 2018
Copyright © 2023 l www.the-dunes.com. All rights reserved.