– luxury self catering vacation cottage
– four rooms, two amounts, sleeps eight
– no-cost Wi-Fi, no pets
This beautifully appointed four bedroom holiday cottage has been built to let the sun to supply in, completing the spaces with warmth and light. It will make a great choice for a family visit to Northumberland..
Externally the superb south westerly garden, extending to about one third of an acre, offers unrivalled views regarding the surrounding Northumberland country.
Sleeping up to eight friends, this really is a fantastic option for a self catering family members or little team holiday in Northumberland, with easy access for day trips to popular tourism locations and tourist attractions, including Alnwick Castle, Alnwick outdoors, Bamburgh Castle, Dunstanburgh Castle, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Cragside at Rothbury, Morpeth, and great shopping in Newcastle therefore the Metro Centre, Gateshead.
- Entrance Hall
- Family room The family area offers an attribute stone fireplace, level screen television with incorporated Freeview, DVD player, and arched French doors leading to a private terrace and lawned home gardens.
- Kitchen / dining area This roomy and well equipped farmhouse kitchen area / dining area has been made to let the sun flow in. The kitchen includes granite worktops, huge porcelain hob, double range, microwave oven, dish washer, appliance and CD radio. The eating area has a top quality farmhouse dining table and seats, plus a granite breakfast bar. French doors resulted in home gardens.
- Utility place this is certainly equipped with a washing machine, tumble dryer and sink.
- Cloakroom This separate cloakroom provides a wash basin and wc.
- Double Bedrooms Two double rooms each furnished with a king size sleep in accordance with en-suite services.
- Twin Bedrooms Two twin bedrooms.
- Family Bathroom
In The Open Air
- The cottage offers an exceptional exclusive terrace with yard sitting, parasol, magnificent encased south-westerly lawned home gardens – perfect for enjoying hot summer time nights – and uninterrupted panoramic views of open country.
- Allocated parking for just two cars at the front of cottage.
- Shared utilization of an enjoyable grass tennis court from April to October.
You can view our rates and accessibility online. After that you can either book on the web or by phone. Payment are created by credit or debit card on line or higher the telephone or by posted cheque. We are able to answer any queries you might have by e-mail or phone.