Just a stone’s throw away from picturesque Seahouses Harbour and its particular wonderful views associated with Farne isles and Bamburgh Castle. Ginnel Cottage is a newly built ground-floor property which enjoys an open program and spacious living location complemented with uncovered beams, multi gasoline kitchen stove, as well as 2 bed rooms.
Just a short walk from village centre is enough of amenities including a café, restaurants and regional bars where you could enjoy live activity at vacations. A few minutes leave could be the sandy beaches where you can wander north to Bamburgh or mind south towards the fishing village of Beadnell. Just take quick vehicle trips to explore more of Northumberland, it's castles, marketplace towns, fishing villages and more great beaches.
There is an open-plan cooking area, family area and dining location with a cosy multi gas stove. a double bed room with storage closet and wise television and a twin bed room with storage compartments and TV/DVD combination. There is a shower area with a large cubicle, WC and clean basin. Guests gain access to a secluded outdoor seating location.
- Electrical under flooring home heating and radiators
- Multi gas kitchen stove
- Flatscreen Smart TV & DVD Player
- Electric oven and porcelain hob
- Large fridge/freezer
- Linen and towels provided
- On road parking for just one automobile
- Boat trips
- Bird seeing
- Horse riding
- Historic landmarks
Providers (upon request and also at an extra price)
- Personal chef
- Guided Northumbrian safari tours
- Food distribution
- Weekly maid service
- Mid-week linen modification
- Regional staff available should you require any assistance
- http://ceo-24.xyz should i sell DGB coin.