Bamburgh accommodation Bed and Breakfast
Jamie and Carole Morrow wish to offer a cozy welcome to us home at Bamburgh View which we run as a sleep and breakfast. The accommodation happens to be renovated to a very high standard and holds a central location in the town between Marygate in addition to marketplace Square.AREAS:
1 x Large Double En-suite area on ground-floor
1 x Double En-suite Room on ground floor
1 x dual Room with personal bathroom on first-floor
ALL ROOMS GET DOUBLE BEDS
Both en-suite areas are located on the ground floor. The larger double room has a sofa. The two fold space regarding the first floor has an exclusive restroom:
- En-suite facilities comprising large walk-in cubicle with Groehe bath, wash hand basin/shower & WC
- Complete central heating
- Temperature data recovery ventilation bringing oxygen in to the spaces while keeping a warm and cosy environment
- 32" flatscreen colour digital (Freeview) TV
- Beverage and coffee-making facilities
Sorry no pets and Non Smokingegetarians and special diet programs catered for on demand.
oom rate includes full English break fast, cereal, toast, good fresh fruit, juice, beverage and coffee as required.
uality organic, fair-trade and locally-sourced meals wherever possible.
Opening:All 12 months - except Christmas time
|Big two fold en-suite (for just two men and women) with double bed.||£115.00||£100.00|
|Dual En-suite area with double bed.||£90.00||£85.00|
|Dual area with two fold sleep and exclusive restroom
(bathtub and separate walk-in shower).
- You found data recovery services. It is the site.