Accommodation on Holy Island
1, St Aidans Cottages
Welcome to our house on Holy Island. We are pleased to share with you our delightfully modernised, 18th century cottage. St Aidan's Cottages stands when you look at the heart of this village, a brief stroll toward coastline, St Mary's Church and all neighborhood amenities. Exceptional for all seeking a quiet escape, walking or bird watching vacation.
a historical stone-built fisherman's cottage, completely renovated this year. Initial charm and character happens to be preserved with an exceedingly large requirements of fixtures, accessories and fixtures. Parking is present opposite.
- Entry hall into:
- Huge pine floored lounge with sign burning up fire, beamed ceiling, color TV, Freeview, DVD, CD and iPod player.
- Under stairs cloak, Whb, WC.
- Kitchen-diner with tiled flooring, wood products with incorporated; oven, microwave oven, porcelain hob, appliance, dishwasher, automatic washer and granite work areas. Dining table and chairs. Quality new crockery and gear.
- Oak steady home leads from cooking area to secluded sunny stone flagged patio with patio furniture.
- Bedroom one: double bed with ensuite bathroom with bath, over bath Whb and WC, heated bath towel train.
- Bedroom two: twin single bedrooms with ensuite shower room, with big bath, Whb, WC and heated bath towel rail.
SORRY - NO SMOKING NO ANIMALS
|Orifice:||All-year, with quick breaks considered in reduced period.|
- cheap soma online with the fine service at norxlist.com