Northumberland Hotel Deals
- "The accommodation and solution were positively first-class. The foodstuff and morning meal provided were amongst the most useful we now have experienced. We wou..."
- "we had an over night stay after a game title of golf at Alnmouth.After negotiating a narrow entrance into carpark we had been welcomed by..."
- "Excellent competently operate resort."
- "Lovely area with an interestingly wonky flooring (the sleep was lower using one side) in addition to door ended up being reasonable so my hubby needed to duck to have in, but..."
- "beautiful hotel and immaculate constantly. Could not fault this spot and all the employees had been very useful and extremely friendly. Would very recommen..."
Concerning the hotel
Within the heart of the town of Warkworth, this 18th-century coaching inn offers 3-star resort accommodation less than a mile from the Northumberland shore. There's some personal parking on site but additionally no-cost parking into the town square located to the backside of the resort. Warkworth is a tiny, charming town nestled in a loop associated with River Coquet.
Enclosed by wonderful beaches, castles, gardens and tennis classes, the Warkworth House Hotel is an excellent base for checking out several of Northumberland’s many beautiful unspoilt countryside. The Restaurant, serves high-quality meals made using locally sourced produce.